This romantic fall beach photoshoot has a flowy dress, a cozy table for two, and great use of pumpkins in the decor. If you are planning an elopement, keep scrolling for beautiful photos and seven beautiful ideas for how your wedding day could make a difference.
- Choose eco-friendly wedding invitations. Whole Weddings (one of our talented More than Lovely vendors!) makes their invitation suites on plantable wildflower seed paper.
- Request donations to a charity dear to your heart instead of gifts. You can do this with So Kind Registry. With the money you save on big details, consider donating to a nonprofit organization.
- Take a honeymoon that makes a difference. Stay at a resort that gives back and take a day or two for a service project.
- Donate the flowers to a nursing home after your ceremony.
- Purchase a fair trade dress that helps support artisans from a company like Celia Grace.
- Hire a photographer who gives back with their business. You can find one here!
- Go plastic free. Consider using your wedding china; what a story to set in your china cabinet!
Then … tell us about it! If you give back with your wedding or elopement, send us a submission at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write out the details along with a few pictures and you may just see your big day published on the blog!
Location Eisenhower State park tpwd.texas.gov
Dress Store A&BE Bridal Shop Dallas aandbebridalshop.com
Makeup Artist Taylor_Glam www.taylorglam.com
Floral Designer Bon Vie Floral Design
Event Designer Taylor_Glam www.taylorglam.com
Photographer Emily Brock Photography emilybrockphotography.com